When you control the light, you can’t have any randomness, because the light control has its own operating specifications and techniques. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the light bulb, lamps, and light control consoles, and even cause fires and serious damage.
The following are the misoperations that often occur in actual work. It is pointed out here.
1. When the light bulb is cold, the light is suddenly turned on (full), and as a result, the light bulb may be smashed or the tungsten filament of the light bulb may be blown.
(1) Since the bulb of the bulb is inevitably thick and uneven during the production process, uneven heating is caused. When the bulb is suddenly pushed, it will cause the glass bulb of the bulb to heat up instantly, just like the effect of boiling hot water into an empty glass in life.
(2) After the light has been used, the bulb will absorb water molecules in the air during the process of cooling from heat, and these water molecules will stay on the glass shell of the bulb to gather. When you suddenly push the light bulb, the water molecules on the glass shell are like the effect of water injection in the hot oil pan. It is also a matter of course.
(3) Suddenly pushing the light, it will cause an instantaneous surge current (rise), which makes it easy to dissolve the bulb tungsten wire. Stage lighting
Operational skills: When the light bulb is in a cold state (before the opening), push the fader of the console only a little (often said calendering state), so that the bulb is slightly bright, so that it is in the preheating state, so that It is heated evenly, and at the same time evaporates the water molecules condensed on the glass bulb of the bulb. After preheating for a few minutes, it is brightened again, and then preheated for a few minutes before the light is completely illuminated.
2. Never open the silicon box power supply while the dimmer fader is full. The result is the same as the above result, both of which will damage the bulb. All faders of the dimmer should be turned off, and the silicon box power should be turned on.
3. Never reverse the order of the light console and silicon box power supply when switching devices. When turning on the power, first turn on the power of the light console, then turn on the power of the silicon box; when turning off the power, first turn off the power of the silicon box, then turn off the power of the light control station. If you reverse the sequence of operations, all the lights will flash, which will affect the life of the bulb.
4. Do not shake the lamp when the lamp is lit. The tungsten filament of the bulb will thus break or fall off.
After the lamp is lit, the temperature gradually rises, the tungsten wire will also become softer accordingly, and the tungsten wire will also sag accordingly due to the gravity of the earth (if the screw is not screw-shaped, the phenomenon is particularly obvious) At this time, when the big action shakes the lamp, it must wait until the light is completely cooled before it can be disassembled.
5. Do not touch the bulb directly when replacing the bulb. This will affect the smoothness of the bulb, and another hidden hazard is the bursting of the bulb.
(1) The grease on the finger or the friction between the finger and the glass surface of the bulb will leave a “scar”, which affects the smoothness and transparency of the bulb and thus affects the normal illumination of the bulb.
(2) If there is sweat on the finger and the finger is intimately contacted with the bulb, the salt molecules in the sweat will absorb the water molecules in the air. Once the bulb has water, it will easily burst when the bulb heats up sharply.
Operation Tips: When replacing the lamp, be sure to wear gloves before touching the lamp. If you do not have gloves, wrap them in sponge, plastic paper or a soft tissue wrapped in a light bulb and install them. Be sure to remove the wraps after installation to avoid a fire when the bulb is turned on.
6. Do not focus too much on the speed of light that is reflected by the backlight. Too much focus will lighten the color of the colored paper loaded on the lamp in a short time, lose color, and even worse, burn the color paper to make a hole. If the direct distance of the luminaire and the flammable items are too close, it is impossible to point it out.
Post time: Jun-11-2019