1. Half an hour before the opening, turn on all equipment, perform low temperature preheating, and test all equipment and wiring at the same time. The low temperature state means that the light is slightly bright;
2. After preheating for 15 minutes, reset all equipment to zero, let the equipment dissipate heat, and the heat dissipation time is not less than fifteen minutes;
3. After cooling, you can formally enter the stage of music performance;
4. After the performance is over and the guest leaves the venue, the lighting engineer should turn off all equipment and let the equipment dissipate heat for fifteen to twenty minutes, then seal or mask the equipment before the lighting engineer can leave.
Note: The maintenance of lighting equipment is more complicated and trivial than the sound. Basically, daily routine testing, weekly periodic testing, monthly equipment maintenance and proper commissioning are basically carried out.
The scope of routine testing includes:
1. Whether the bulb can be lit normally;
2. Whether all devices are connected properly;
3. Whether all equipment can be used normally, including whether the light control switch, color changer control, computer light action, etc. are normal;
4. Whether the DMX512 signal can normally control the luminaire;
5. Whether the special effects equipment is used normally and filled with the required materials, such as: hood, fog machine, snow machine, bubble machine, etc.; stage lighting;
1. Check the connection of the equipment during the weekly inspection, including power connection, DMX512 connection, etc., to see if there is looseness, whether there is a breakpoint, etc.
2. At the same time, when performing weekly inspection, the lamp position and DMX512 programming should be adjusted more comprehensively;
Monthly equipment maintenance and appropriate adjustments:
Appropriate monthly adjustments In addition to all the daily monitoring and weekly testing, this will be a very detailed work, requiring multiple departmental coordination, such as actors, bands, weak electricity, security, cleaning, etc. When testing, you need to complete the following tasks.
1. Lamp position adjustment; because some lamp position or guest area changes during use, the lamp position changes, so the adjustment is performed every month, including the DMX512 signal control computer lamp. ;
2, the detection of mechanical equipment, including the computer lamp motor, the color changer motor, the nozzle of special effects equipment, etc.;
3. Check all lines. Detect whether there are breakpoints, breakages, or leakage, because some human factors are inevitable in the use of various accidents in the line, such as the wire that is leaking, the wire that is often inserted or removed, or the breakpoint, Occasionally, because of the leakage or even short circuit of the drink, the test should be very careful. This test requires weak current to complete the test;
4. Clean dust and garbage inside and outside the lamp. When the light is in use, there will be some garbage in it. For example, the light bulb will explode in the body of the lamp. In addition, the computer lights and special effects machines that are leaking in the audience area for a long time are easy to fall into some garbage, such as ribbons, glass bottles, and drinks. Residual liquid and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to wipe the garbage and dirt outside the lamp and remove the garbage inside the lamp. This part needs cleaning and cooperation;
5. Check all fire protection equipment. Lighting and sound are the most concentrated types of work in the circuit, strong electricity and weak electricity, more related equipment, more related wires, so fire prevention is the most important in lighting work, in the monthly routine inspection, should be The Department of Safety and Security cooperates to conduct a comprehensive inspection of all fire prevention facilities and fire-fighting equipment. The scope of monitoring includes the normal degree of fire-fighting equipment, whether the selection of fire-fighting equipment is normal, whether it is within the warranty period, etc.
In addition to the above-mentioned daily monitoring, weekly testing, and monthly comprehensive inspection, the lighting engineer must have a good understanding of all the conditions of the equipment and the environment, so please do something in time, so that you can have enough good visual environment. Security.
Post time: Jun-10-2019