The lighting position of the stage light is set according to the actual needs of the performance light. When expressing the natural and realistic effect, it should be restored based on the effect of natural light on the characters and the environment. This design method is not completely copied from the natural environment. The light effect is set according to the needs of the plot. It includes the imitation of typical effects in the natural environment. It is also a way of artistic expression. Imitation is also art. It also includes the use of light and shadow of projection lamps, the direction of color formation and the angle of projection to form correlations between stage tasks and scenes. Light bit. According to the experience and feelings of observing life, it is determined that the intention to express the lighting, the form of expression, the scale of expression, not only the scheme, lighting equipment, characters, and the scene environment are not worth presenting the predetermined scheme. Therefore, it is necessary to observe the effects of natural light and lighting effects on the characters and dance performances, collect creative materials, and perform material exercises to accumulate visual lighting materials for stage lighting.
(1) Observe the natural environment and changes in light and shadow-daylight, moonlight, sunny, cloudy, rainy, snowy, environmental impact.
(2) Observe life-sunlight and character scenes-daylight: the performance of the effects of forward light, back light, side light, half side light and so on.
(3) Observing life-make a fixed-point observation of a specific scene environment for one day, and study the laws of light, shadow and modeling.
(4) Observe life-study the characteristics of light color changes, and measure the color temperature changes of a day.
(5) Static lighting effect exercises
Ten light positions included in stage lighting: ① front light (face light), ② front side light (goal slap), ③ front side light (goal slap), ④ side light, ⑤ end Door-side light, ⑥ Go-back door-side back light, ⑦ Down-field door-side back light, ⑧ Positive back light, Lame foot light, ⑩ Top light.
Lighting modeling foundation
(1) Main light: The main light should be determined according to the theme and viewpoint. The main light should be stronger than the auxiliary light. Generally, high-power spotlights are used for illumination.
(2) Auxiliary light: It is an auxiliary and supplement to the main light. Weaker than the main light, its modification effect, the soft light illuminates the reflected light in the simulated environment.
(3) Backlight: Illumination light for people in the opposite direction with respect to the viewer’s line of sight. It can be stronger than the main light, or lower than the main light and stronger than the auxiliary light. It plays a role in enhancing the sense of volume and space and delineating the outline. Backlight can also be used as the main light.
(4) Ambient light: Ambient light provides a setting for static tasks. The light and dark contrast between the person’s light and the ambient light can be adjusted according to the creative needs of the light ratio and brightness, a group of ideal visual effects.
2. Research on Lighting Modeling
In the study of the lighting angles of the figures of stage characters, the main light, auxiliary light, and back light are generally horizontal, and the lighting positions equivalent to the horizontal angles of 90 °, 120 °, 180 °, and 270 ° are usually used as the lighting shapes Method of expression.
In the study of the lighting angle of stage figures, the main light, auxiliary light, and back light are usually vertical, and the lighting method is usually 45 ° from the light source to the table. However, according to the needs of the character’s modeling lighting, the illumination angle of the projection lamp can also be set, for example: horizontal projection, overhead projection, 30 ° included angle, and top light projection.
3. Experimental effects of lighting modeling
Projection position Light receiving effect Visual impression Theater lighting equipment
(1) Right in front-stable and natural face light
(2) Front obliquely upwards-three-dimensional
(3) Positive level-flat expression, faded expression, flat shot chasing light
(4) Front and bottom-abnormal feeling of anxiety Foot light and low angle cast light
(5) Upward direction-the image is distorted and expressionless.
(6) Above the right side-Contrast the strong Yin and Yang effects Side side bridge and top side cast light
(7) Policy level-toughness, coldness, side flow lights and horizontal side lights
(8) Right behind and up-sharp outline, decorative sense, top row backlight and top backlight
(9) Side back and top-side back contour volume depth top row side backlight
(10) Low and straight front-hard contour line, sense of urgency, low-angle backlight in the performance area
Other forms of stage lighting
Theatrical theatre, extended stage, three-sided stage, four-sided stage and lighting. The basic lighting principle is roughly the same. In addition, the lighting of studios, stadiums, exhibition venues, and other performance environments should be determined according to the relationship between performances.
Post time: Dec-19-2019